Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Project 365~Day 2

Dandelion..pure joy! Do you look at a dandelion and think...weed? Or do you look at it and think..happiness?
Dandelion's to me bring me happiness. I have a 7 year old and 4 year old, I'm sure most of you can guess. What is the first thing a child does when they see one of these? You guessed it. Make a wish and blow! Who says that adults cant do that? Everytime I see one of these I make the same wish. (nope I'm not telling you.lol) Sometimes, I get the joy of sharing one with my daughters. They like it when we make a wish together and I help them blow the seeds off.
So what else is awesome about these. Well, have you ever noticed when you blow them, the seeds dont fall directly down. You see that God has also created wind. You get to watch your wish float away. Awaiting to come true.
Many of you may laugh and say it's just a weed. However, to my children and I it is so much more than that. It is a thought in a heart awaiting to be blessed.
Remember it's the simple things in life that bring us joy.
Plus, I just left my blog writing to go wish on this dandelion with my miss Isabella. Joy!!
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?


0 comments:

Post a Comment