Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project 365

Do you ever have a bad day? Do you ever say to yourself, "I wish I had ____ (fill in the blank)." If your human, I'm sure you have. We all have. Now, let's reverse.

Do you ever have great days? Do you ever give thanks for the small things in your dialy life? I am starting what I call Project 365. I will be taking a photograph everyday and posting and describing why I am thankful for it. I'm not talking about the obvious things like a warm home, my husband, my children. Of course, I'm beyond thankful for them. I'm talking about the little things that are not so little, that so many of us take for granted everyday.

Everything created in this world is a blessing from God, created for a divine purpose. You just have to be willing to open your eyes and see the beauty in it. Many people think we live in an ugly world. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of things I wish I could change. However, there is so much beauty in this world that to many of us miss. 

My goal is to help you see and help myself remember, that everyday is a blessing. That we have so much more to be thankful for than the obvious. This world was created for us. So sit back and enjoy it.

 Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

Psalm 107:15
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind

I hope you all enjoy my journey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment