Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introduction





















My name is amanda i am a 27 year old stay at home mama. I have been with my highschool sweetheart for almost 11 years now, married for 5. We have 3 beautif
ul girls together.Our first born is Faith Rae, she grew her wings at 2 days old, due to being born 14 weeks to soon. We have a 5 year old named Isabella Marie. Very shy yet very outgoing. And then we have Adrianna Hope who is my preemie survivor born 7 weeks to soon. She is our outgoing 2 year old. We also have a dog named Nemo [he saved my life, wanna know how..just ask.] I spend all my free time watching movies with my hubby, spending time with my girls, working on my pro life page being a voice for the voiceless, attending church and bible study, reading a good book, cooking/baking, doing crafts, researching and blogging. I think that's me in a nutshell:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment